Recipe for 4 persons - Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients to add:
- 100ml thick fresh cream.
Pour the contents of the pouch into 750ml of cold water. Add 100ml of thick sour cream (1 heaping tablespoon).
Bring to a boil, while stirring with a whisk, then simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Gourmet alternative (for a rich sauce)
Ingredients to add:
- Whole milk 500ml
- 250ml liquide fresh cream
- And 200ml thick fresh cream.
To enhance the flavor of porcini mushrooms in your soup, choose the highest quality ingredients: we recommend the use of whole milk (pasteurized or micro filtered) and fresh cream from Isigny (Normandie).
Replace the 750ml cold water by 500ml whole milk and 250ml liquid sour cream.
Double the amount of thick fresh cream to 200ml (3 heaping tablespoons).
Continue cooking the same way: boil and simmer 5 minutes, stirring regularly with a whisk.
It is already ready!
Also check out our porcini cappuccino recipe with salted whipped cream with porcini powder and small croutons of gingerbread.
Our different sauces and their characteristics:
- Fast sauce in 10 minutes, with thickening, to boil in a mixture of milk and cream:
* Quick porcini sauce.
- Sauces ready in 10 minutes, without thickening, to mix with water:
* Ready porcini sauce: sliced porcini, onion, Parmesan cheese base, Gorgonzola cheese base, eggplant, garlic, parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with porcini: sliced porcini, shallots and parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with chanterelles: sliced chanterelles, shallots and parsley.
- Sauce to simmer, with a longer preparation time (50 min) to rehydrate dried porcini mushrooms, onions, shallots, garlic:
* The best porcini sauce (new product available soon).
- Fully ready sauces in a jar to warm up:
* Tomato sauce with porcini,
* Tomato sauce with summer truffles (new product available soon).
Discover our other quick preparations:
- Preparation for savory cake with porcini,
- Preparation for risotto with porcini and boletus (new product available soon)
- Preparation for porcini and boletus soup,
- Preparation for omelette with porcini,
- Preparation for omelet with chanterelles,
- Preparation for quick sauce with porcini and boletus,
- Preparation for the best mushroom sauce (newly available this fall).
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Dried mushrooms and dried mushrooms powder,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms and truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification guide, cookbooks for dishes with mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- And humorous ceramic mushroom figurines (mushrooms in love).