Recipe for 5-8 people - Preparation time: 2 hours - Cooking time: 45 min
Ingredients to add:
- 3 eggs,
- 150ml of cream,
- 50ml of olive oil (you may use our olive oil flavored with porcini in small bottle with spraying nose or in large bottle containing dried mushrooms pieces),
- 1l of water.
Pour the dried porcini in a bowl and add ½ liter of warm water (tap hot water works).
Let rehydrate 1:30, then remove the bowl of porcini mushrooms and put them to drain.
In a bowl beat the eggs vigorously with a whisk.
Then add the cream and olive oil (you may use our olive oil flavored with porcini in small bottle with spraying nose or in large bottle containing dried mushrooms pieces), and stir vigorously again.
Pour the contents of the bag, mix well then add the porcini mushrooms and stir gently.
Let stand 10 minutes while you preheat your oven thermostat 6/7 (180 ° C), grid positioned in the middle of the oven.
Pour the batter into a buttered cake pan or in a flexible mold, and cook about 45 minutes.
Check for doneness with the tip of a knife: it has emerged dry.
Let cool then, then unmold and serve warm or cold in slices with a salad or as an appetizer.
Our different sauces and their characteristics:
- Fast sauces in 10 minutes, with thickening, to boil in a mixture of milk and cream:
* Porcini soup,
* Quick porcini sauce,
* Morel sauce.
- Sauces ready in 10 minutes, without thickening, to mix with water:
* Ready porcini sauce: sliced porcini, onion, Parmesan cheese base, Gorgonzola cheese base, eggplant, garlic, parsley,
* Ready truffle sauce: slices dried summer truffle, onion, carrot, leek, parsley, sliced dried porcini,
* Preparation for omelette with morels: sliced dried morels, shallots and parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with chanterelles: sliced dried chanterelles, shallot and parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with porcini: sliced dried porcini, shallots and parsley.
- The sauces to simmer, with a longer preparation time to rehydrate dried mushrooms:
* The best mushroom sauce,
* The sauce with chanterelles,
* The truffle sauce.
- Fully ready sauces in jar, only to warm up:
* Tomato sauce with summer truffles.
Discover our other quick preparations:
- Rice with porcini (with decorative mushroom cap),
- Preparation for risotto with porcini and boletus,
- Risotto with mushrooms and summer truffle,
- Risotto with morels,
- Risotto with chanterelles,
- Risotto with wild mushrooms,
- Risotto with horn of plenty mushrooms,
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines),
- Gourmet baskets (gift ideas).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).