Recipe for 5-8 people - Preparation time: 2 hours - Cooking time: 45 min
Ingredients to add:
- 3 eggs,
- 150ml of cream,
- olive oil 50ml
- 1l of water.
Pour the dried porcini in a bowl and add ½ liter of warm water (tap hot water works).
Let rehydrate 1:30, then remove the bowl of mushrooms and put them to drain.
In a bowl beat the eggs vigorously with a whisk.
Then add the cream and olive oil (for example, our condiment flavored with porcini and with extra virgin olive oil in large bottle or spray), and stir vigorously again.
Pour the contents of the bag, mix well then add the porcini mushrooms and stir gently.
Let stand 10 minutes while you preheat your oven thermostat 6/7 (180 ° C), grid positioned in the middle of the oven.
Pour the batter into a buttered cake pan or in a flexible mold, and cook about 45 minutes.
Check for doneness with the tip of a knife: it has emerged dry.
Let cool then, then unmold and serve warm or cold in slices with a salad or as an appetizer.
Discover our other quick preparations:
- Preparation for risotto with porcini and boletus (new product available soon)
- Preparation for porcini and boletus soup,
- Preparation for omelette with porcini,
- Preparation for omelet with chanterelles,
- Preparation for quick sauce with porcini and boletus,
- Preparation for the best mushroom sauce (new available this fall).
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Dried mushrooms and dried mushrooms in powder,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms and truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick and preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom determination, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushrooms pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- And humorous mushrooms figurines in ceramic (mushrooms in love).