Meanwhile, beat 4 eggs in another bowl. Season with our salt with forest mushrooms and herbs.
Once rehydrated, reduce your preparation with rehydrated chanterelles in a pan with its juice to concentrate its flavor (hence the importance of not having an excess of water/milk/fresh cream to rehydrate).
Before it remains little liquid, add the fat to fry your preparation (the contents of the whole jar is provided for 8 to 10 eggs) under high heat for 1 to 2 minutes with olive oil (for example, our condiment flavored with porcini and with extra virgin olive oil in large bottle or with spray), butter, sour cream or fat goose or duck (to taste).
We recommend trying the butter mixture - olive oil that gives a unique flavor to your chanterelles!
Pour your eggs and cook to your liking. Treat yourself !
You can also serve this tasty accompaniment to meat preparation or incorporate it into potatoes, pasta or in a risotto.
On the opposite, if you like to find only the chanterelles scent in omelets or sauces, without pieces, try our chanterelles powder.
Our different sauces and their characteristics:
- Fast sauce in 10 minutes, with thickening, to boil in a mixture of milk and cream:
* Quick porcini sauce.
- Sauces ready in 10 minutes, without thickening, to mix with water:
* Ready porcini sauce: sliced porcini, onion, Parmesan cheese base, Gorgonzola cheese base, eggplant, garlic, parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with porcini: sliced porcini, shallots and parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with chanterelles: sliced chanterelles, shallots and parsley.
- The sauce to simmer, with a longer preparation time (50 min) to rehydrate dried porcini mushrooms, onions, shallots, garlic:
* The best porcini sauce.
- Fully ready sauces in jar, only to warm up:
* Tomato sauce with porcini,
* Tomato sauce with summer truffles.
Discover our other quick preparations:
- Preparation for savory cake with porcini,
- Preparation for risotto with porcini and boletus (new product available soon)
- Preparation for porcini and boletus soup,
- Preparation for omelette with porcini,
- Preparation for quick sauce with porcini and boletus,
- Ready porcini sauce,
- Preparation for the best mushroom sauce (new available this fall).
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Dried mushrooms and dried mushrooms in powder,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms and truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick and preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom determination, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushrooms pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- And humorous mushrooms figurines in ceramic (mushrooms in love).