Recipe for 5 people - Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients to add:
- Whole milk 50ml
- And 150ml thick fresh cream.
To increase the porcini taste in our quick porcini sauce, choose the highest quality ingredients: we recommend the use of whole milk (pasteurized or micro filtered) and fresh cream from Isigny (Normandie).
Pour the contents of the bag in 50ml whole milk and 150ml thick fresh cream (1 good big - very generous - tablespoon).
Bring to boil, while stirring with a whisk, then simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
It is already ready!
Our different sauces and their characteristics:
- Fast sauces in 10 minutes, with thickening, to boil in a mixture of milk and cream:
* Porcini soup,
* Morel sauce.
- Sauces ready in 10 minutes, without thickening, to mix with water:
* Ready porcini sauce: sliced porcini, onion, Parmesan cheese base, Gorgonzola cheese base, eggplant, garlic, parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with morels: sliced dried morels, shallots and parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with chanterelles: sliced dried chanterelles, shallot and parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with porcini: sliced dried porcini, shallots and parsley.
- The sauces to simmer, with a longer preparation time to rehydrate dried mushrooms:
* The best porcini sauce,
* The chanterelles sauce (to be launched in August 2019),
* The truffle sauce.
- Fully ready sauces in jar, only to warm up:
* Tomato sauce with porcini,
* Tomato sauce with summer truffles.
Discover our other quick preparations:
- Preparation for savory cake with porcini,
- Preparation for risotto with porcini and boletus,
- Preparation for risotto with wild mushrooms,
- Preparation for risotto with chanterelles,
- Preparation for risotto with mushrooms and summer truffle,
- Preparation for risotto with morels,
- Preparation for rice with porcini,
- Preparation for porcini soup,
- Pasta with mushrooms,
- Meat terrines with mushrooms.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).