Risotto with horn of plenty mushrooms
Recipe for 2 to 3 people - Preparation time: 20 min
Ingredients to add:
- 1/2 glass of white wine,
- 1l of boiling water,
- A knife tip of butter,
- A teaspoon of Parmesan.
Pour the contents of the sachet and stir.
Add the ½ glass of white wine and let evaporate.
Add a first ladle of boiling water, reduce the heat and simmer.
Gradually add the remaining boiling water, stirring often, to allow each ladle of water to be absorbed before adding the next.
It will take about 18 minutes.
In total, add 1l of water, or more if necessary, until the rice is cooked "al dente".
Remove from the heat and add the butter and Parmesan.
Stir well. Place a lid on the pot and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Then serve quickly.
Discover our other risotto recipes:
as well as our :
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines),
- Gourmet baskets (gift ideas).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).