Risotto with wild mushrooms
Recipe for 2 to 3 people - Preparation time: 20 min
Ingredients to add:
- A tablespoon of oil (you may use our olive oil flavored with porcini in small bottle with spraying nose or in large bottle containing dried mushrooms pieces),
- A glass of white wine,
- 750ml of boiling water,
- A knife tip of butter,
- A teaspoon of Parmesan.
In a saucepan, heat the oil (you may use our olive oil flavored with porcini in small bottle with spraying nose or in large bottle containing dried mushrooms pieces).
Pour the contents of the sachet and stir.
Add the white wine and let evaporate.
Add the first ladle of boiling water, reduce the heat and simmer.
Gradually add the remaining boiling water, stirring often, to allow each ladle of water to be absorbed before adding the next.
It will take about 18 minutes.
In total, add 750ml of water, or more if necessary, until the rice is cooked "al dente".
Adjust the seasoning if necessary with our salt with forest mushroom and herbs.
Remove from the heat and add the butter and Parmesan.
Stir well. Place a lid on the pot and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Then serve quickly.
Discover our other risotto recipes:
as well as our :
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines),
- Gourmet baskets.
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).