Risotto with mushrooms and summer truffle
Recipe for 2 to 3 people - Preparation time: 15 min
Ingredients to add:
- A tablespoon of oil (for example, our condiment flavored with black truffle with extra virgin olive oil in a large bottle or in spray),
- A glass of white wine,
- 750ml of boiling water,
- A knife tip of butter,
- A teaspoon of Parmesan.
In a saucepan, heat a tablespoon of oil (for example, our condiment flavored with black truffle with extra virgin olive oil in a large bottle or in spray).
Pour the contents of the bag and stir.
Add a glass of white wine and let evaporate.
Add the first ladle of boiling water, reduce heat and let simmer.
Gradually add the remaining boiling water, stirring often, to allow each ladle of water to be absorbed before adding the next.
It will take about 15 minutes.
In total, add 750 ml of boiling water, or more if necessary until the rice is cooked "al dente".
Correct the seasoning if necessary with our salt with forest mushrooms and herbs.
Remove from heat and add butter and Parmesan cheese (a teaspoon).
Stir well. Place a lid on the pan and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Then serve quickly.
Discover our other risotto recipes:
as well as our :
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines),
- Gourmet baskets (gift ideas).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).