Our guinea fowl terrine with porcini is nice to spread on a piece of fresh French baguette, at any time of the day. For a more sophisticated use, use our guinea fowl terrine with porcini on small toasts of rye bread or country bread, and your guests will be pleasantly surprised and delighted.
Our guinea fowl terrine with porcini is tasty, fruity and slightly spicy: a true delight for mushroom lovers or simple gourmets!
Pork that goes into the composition of our guinea fowl terrine with porcini comes from Lacaune in Aveyron (France), a region well-known for its charcuterie tradition, as well as from neighboring departments.
The Aveyron has always evoked the great outdoors, rurality and the peasantry. In the past, each farm had a pig, and during the long winter months, all the family met to participate in the pig killing. This is why the pig has always been the basis of meat preparations in Aveyron.
For poultry, the origin is the Great West of France.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Dried mushrooms and dried mushrooms in powder,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms and truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom determination, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushrooms pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- And humorous ceramic mushroom figurines (mushrooms in love).