Our chicken lever terrine with chanterelles is nice spread on a piece of fresh French baguette, at any time of the day. For a more sophisticated use, use our chicken lever terrine with chanterelles on small toasts of rye bread or country bread, and your guests will be pleasantly surprised and delighted.
Our chicken lever terrine with chanterelles is the softest and the more delicate of all our terrines: a true delight for mushroom lovers or simple gourmets!
Pork that goes into the composition of our chicken lever terrine with chanterelles comes from Lacaune in Aveyron (France), region well-known for its charcuterie tradition, as well as from neighboring departments.
The Aveyron has always evoked the great outdoors, rurality and the peasantry. In the past, each farm had a pig, and during the long winter months, all the family met to participate in the pig killing. This is why the pig has always been the basis of meat preparations in Aveyron.
For poultry, the origin is the Great West of France.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines),
- Gourmet baskets (gift ideas).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).