Meanwhile, beat your eggs (the contents of the whole jar is provided for 8 to 10 eggs) in another bowl. Season with our salt with forest mushrooms and herbs or with our sea salt with morels.
Once rehydrated, reduce your preparation with rehydrated morels in a pan with its juice to concentrate its flavor (hence the importance of not having an excess of water/milk/fresh cream to rehydrate).
Before it remains little liquid, add the fat to fry your preparation under high heat for 1 to 2 minutes with olive oil (for example, our condiment flavored with porcini and with extra virgin olive oil in large bottle or with spray), butter, sour cream or fat goose or duck (to taste).
Pour your eggs and cook to your liking. Treat yourself !
You can also serve this tasty accompaniment to meat preparation or incorporate it into potatoes, pasta or in a risotto.
On the opposite, if you like to find only the morels scent in omelets or sauces, without pieces, try our morel powder.
Our different sauces and their characteristics:
- Fast sauces in 10 minutes, with thickening, to boil in a mixture of milk and cream:
* Porcini soup,
* Quick porcini sauce,
* Morel sauce.
- Sauces ready in 10 minutes, without thickening, to mix with water:
* Ready porcini sauce: sliced porcini, onion, Parmesan cheese base, Gorgonzola cheese base, eggplant, garlic, parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with porcini: sliced dried porcini, shallots and parsley
* Preparation for omelette with chanterelles: sliced dried chanterelles, shallots and parsley.
- The sauces to simmer, with a longer preparation time to rehydrate dried mushrooms:
* The best porcini sauce,
* The chanterelles sauce (to be launched in August 2019),
* The truffle sauce.
- Fully ready sauces in jar, only to warm up:
* Tomato sauce with summer truffles.
Discover our other quick preparations:
- Preparation for savory cake with porcini,
- Preparation for risotto with porcini and boletus,
- Preparation for risotto with wild mushrooms,
- Preparation for risotto with chanterelles,
- Preparation for risotto with mushrooms and summer truffle,
- Preparation for risotto with morels,
- Preparation for rice with porcini,
- Pasta with mushrooms,
- Meat terrines with mushrooms.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines),
- Gourmet baskets (gift ideas).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).