Dried mushrooms - Mushrooms in powder : To sprinkle on the plate or after cooking to enhance the flavor of any dish
Pickled mushrooms - Mushrooms & Truffles in brine : As an appetizer, with a salad or sauté in accompaniment to meat
Condiments and culinary preparations : Serve on toast or pour over meat and pasta
Quick preparations : Ideas for delicious meals ready soon
Condition: New product
Preparation for quick sauce with thickener, to boil in a mixture of milk and cream and ready in 15 minutes.
Net 25g bag (single format).
Price per 100g, all tax included: 79€80
(More details below)
Add to cart
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Add to compare
Preparation for omelette with morels
Sea salts with porcini, chanterelles and morels
Morels in brine
Dried morels (Morchella elata)
Recipe for 4 people - Preparation time: 15 minutesIngredients to add: - 150ml fat liquid cream, - 60ml thick fresh cream, - 100ml fat milk.
To increase the morel taste in our sauce, choose the highest quality ingredients: we recommend the use of whole milk (pasteurized or micro filtered) and fresh cream from Isigny (Normandie). Pour the contents of the bag in a small pan with 100ml whole milk, 150 ml fat liquid cream and 60ml thick fresh cream (2 good big tablespoons).
Our different sauces and their characteristics:
- Fast sauces in 10 minutes, with thickening, to boil in a mixture of milk and cream:
* Porcini soup,
* Quick porcini sauce,
* Morel sauce.
- Sauces ready in 10 minutes, without thickening, to mix with water:
* Ready porcini sauce: sliced porcini, onion, Parmesan cheese base, Gorgonzola cheese base, eggplant, garlic, parsley,
* Ready truffle sauce: slices dried summer truffle, onion, carrot, leek, parsley, sliced dried porcini,
* Preparation for omelette with morels: sliced dried morels, shallots and parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with chanterelles: sliced dried chanterelles, shallot and parsley,
* Preparation for omelette with porcini: sliced dried porcini, shallots and parsley.
- The sauces to simmer, with a longer preparation time to rehydrate dried mushrooms:
* The best mushroom sauce,
* The sauce with chanterelles,
* The truffle sauce.
- Fully ready sauces in jar, only to warm up: * Tomato sauce with summer truffles.
Discover our other quick preparations:
- Preparation for savory cake with porcini,
- Preparation for risotto with porcini and boletus,
- Preparation for risotto with wild mushrooms,
- Preparation for risotto with chanterelles,
- Preparation for risotto with mushrooms and summer truffle,
- Preparation for risotto with morels,
- Preparation for rice with porcini,
- Pasta with mushrooms,
- Meat terrines with mushrooms.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).
Ingredients: morels 20%, wheat flour, palm fat, mushrooms, potato starch, flavorings, glucose, milk, vegetable protein, sugar, onion, yeast, turmeric, parsley. May contain traces of celery, eggs and soy. Average energy and nutritional values for 100g:Energy: 322 kJ - 77.4 kcalFat: 5.6gof which saturated fatty acids: 1.89gCarbohydrates: 5.66gof which sugars: 0.75gProtein: 1.4gSalt: 0.6g
Write a review
* Required fields
Submit or Cancel
No customer reviews for the moment.
Summer truffles (Tuber aestivum) carpaccio
Summer truffle (Tuber aestivum)
Black winter truffle juice
Salt with forest mushrooms and herbs
Coarse salt with porcini (with grinder)
Condiment flavored with white truffle with extra virgin olive oil
Condiment flavored with black truffle with extra virgin olive oil
Condiment flavored with porcini with extra virgin olive oil
Porcini Mushroom Risotto
Food preparation with extra virgin olive oil flavored with porcini, with spraying nose
Food preparation with extra virgin olive oil flavored with black truffle, with spraying nose
Modena balsamic vinegar flavored with black truffle
Modena balsamic vinegar flavored with black truffle with spraying nose
Mustard with olive oil, black pepper and flavored with black truffle
Mustard with olive oil, flavored with porcini
Mushroom spread with summer truffles and anchovies
White truffle flavored butter
Truffle flavored mushroom cream with Parmesan
White truffle flavored cream with ancient forgotten vegetables
Mushroom cream with chestnuts, fatty duck liver and porcini
Mushroom cream with chanterelles and chestnuts with Gewurztraminer wine
Mushroom cream with Parmesan cheese and summer truffle
Our mushroom spread flavored with white truffle
White truffle flavored pesto
Terrine of guinea fowl with porcini
Preparation for porcini soup
Ready porcini sauce
Preparation for omelette with porcini
Pickled little mushrooms (Pholiota) in olive oil
3 mushrooms powders (porcini, chanterelles, horn of plenty mushrooms)
Sliced black winter truffles in brine (Tuber melanosporum)
Preparation for quick porcini sauce
There are no products selected for comparison.