Edible or poisonous, disguised as autumn leaves or decorated with the brightest colors, mushrooms open for us a world of smells, textures and flavors. There are these sensations that are found throughout the 300 stunning color pictures of this guide. The accuracy of their shots and multiple viewing angles allow immediate identification and without any mistake.
For each of the 230 mushrooms described, one will find information about places and collection periods, possible uses (food, medicines, ...), similar species, etc. Symbols and text in hightlighted boxes clearly identify all dangerous species.
In summary :
- 230 species fully described and illustrated,
- More than 300 beautiful color pictures,
- Information on the taste and culinary uses of each species,
- A key determination fully illustrated and presented in a color code.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines),
- Gourmet baskets (gift ideas).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).