Edible or poisonous, disguised as autumn leaves or decorated with the brightest colors, mushrooms open for us a world of smells, textures and flavors. There are these sensations that are found throughout the 300 stunning color pictures of this guide. The accuracy of their shots and multiple viewing angles allow immediate identification and without any mistake.
For each of the 230 mushrooms described, one will find information about places and collection periods, possible uses (food, medicines, ...), similar species, etc. Symbols and text in hightlighted boxes clearly identify all dangerous species.
In summary :
- 230 species fully described and illustrated,
- More than 300 beautiful color pictures,
- Information on the taste and culinary uses of each species,
- A key determination fully illustrated and presented in a color code.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Dried mushrooms and dried mushrooms in powder,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms and truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick and preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom determination, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushrooms pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- And humorous mushrooms figurines in ceramic (mushrooms in love).