One russule, two blue-foot, three trumpets, ...
This sounds like a nursery rhyme, and the mushrooms scent let imagine the colors on the plate. But without advanced expertise and a pinch of creativity, woody flavors escape us.
Régis MARCON, three-star chef, teaches us all about mushrooms, how to peel, to cook and and to store them, before giving us his recipes. From appetizers to dessert, through his porcini carpaccio with chanterelles with peach liqueur, through his brown trout with Lepiota, and through his Jerusalem artichoke ravioli with truffles, it is the entire forest that is to eaten. Even with eyes.
If the Ardèche Auvergne-head was crowned by many awards (3 Michelin stars, the Bocuse d'Or), tell about Régis MARCON is telling foremost a family affair. In Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid, he took over the family inn before opening with his son the “Régis and Jacques MARCON” restaurant. He cooks with local products, including the mushroom as a king.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Dried mushrooms and dried mushrooms in powder,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms and truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick and preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom determination, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushrooms pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- And humorous mushrooms figurines in ceramic (mushrooms in love).