The best recipes for common and easily identifiable mushrooms from our countryside.
Porcini, chanterelle, coprinus, macrolepiota, little mushroom, horn of plenty mushroom, milk cap mushroom, hydnum, morel, oyster mushroom, button mushroom: mushrooms are a treasure of nature that accompany marvelous meats and fish, but can also be the star ingredient of dishes.
After a section devoted to identifying, picking and preparing mushrooms (in jars, dried naturally or in the oven, frozen), Franck SCHMITT presents 55 classic or more original recipes that will allow you to get the most out of your pickings.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Mushroom powders,
- Dried mushrooms,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms in brine,
- Truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines),
- Gourmet baskets (gift ideas).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom identification, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushroom pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- Humorous mushrooms ceramic figurines (mushrooms in love).