The updated and expanded bible of mycologists: with its macroscopic determination keys, this handbook identifies over 3000 mushrooms growing throughout Europe.
Ecology, biology, bio-indications, ethnomycology, toxicology and medical uses are discussed, as well as systemic fungal kingdom as a whole.
160 color plates accompanied by the description of 1752 species (odor, taste, size, habitat, distribution, toxicity, ...).
Many technical advices for the mushrooms collection, determination and conservation and for the protection of endangered species.
Professor at the University of Lille II, Regis COURTECUISSE is to date the author of over 120 scientific publications. His research in taxonomy and work on endangered species have earned him as the French representative at the European Council for Mushroom Conservation. He is chairman of the French Mycological Society.
Artist of great talent, Bernard DUHEM has already signed artwork of many natural sciences works. Member of the French Mycological Society, he devoted over 30 years to the study and scientific representation of mushrooms.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Dried mushrooms and dried mushrooms in powder,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms and truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick and preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom determination, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushrooms pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- And humorous mushrooms figurines in ceramic (mushrooms in love).