Over 1000 photos and a new identification concept: recognition is done through tables showing an illustration of the entire mushroom, mushroom hat seen from above and viewed from below. Every detail can thus be compared to that of the related species.
More than 500 monographs, giving each species a very detailed description, preferred environments, culinary qualities or toxicity.
An introduction presenting mushrooms morphology, biology and ecology, and methods of collection, preparation and storage.
Discover our other mushroom products:
- Dried mushrooms and dried mushrooms in powder,
- Pickled mushrooms,
- Mushrooms and truffles in brine,
- Condiments and culinary preparations (salts, oils, vinegars, mustards, butter, sauce base, creams, spreads, pesto, honey, liqueur),
- Quick and preparations (soups, sauces, pasta, rice, savory cake, meat terrines).
And let yourself be surprised by our selection of nice objects:
- Mushroom knives,
- Books (mushroom determination, cooking mushrooms, beautiful mushrooms pictures),
- Stuffed mushroom toys,
- Carved wooden mushrooms,
- And humorous mushrooms figurines in ceramic (mushrooms in love).